Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Quest Software
Phillip Soloweszyk, director of Identity and Windows Consulting Services for Quest Software, will discuss identity management.
APril 16, 2013
Paul Christman, Quest Software's public-sector subsidiary, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Listen October 23rd@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following:Examples of Progress Being Made with Identity Management Programs, Benefits Expected From Identity Management Implementations, Major Challenges to Overcome, Coordination of Plans with State & Local Government, Vision for The Future
The agreement boosts the Dell Software Group's portfolio of available tools, including security and database management systems.
April 26th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Progress Report on Virtualization & Data Center Consolidation, Key Benefits Associated with Virtualization & DCC, How Does Cloud Computing Get Factored into your Strategy, Major Challenges to Achieving their Goals, Is Security a concern in a Virtualized Environment, and A Future Vision for the next 1 to 3 years
Tags: Jeffrey Gribschaw , Margie Graves , Robert Norris , Bill Sullivan , Kevin Chin , Dmitry Kagansky , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , Army , NGA , Red Hat , Informatica , DHS
Paul Christman is the new president and chief executive officer of Quest Software Public Sector.
Dmitry Kagansky, Chief Technologist of Federal for Quest Software Public Sector, addresses rumors about the cloud that are circling around your agency.