Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Quantico Marine Base
For seven years, E.J. O'Malley has been a health and fitness instructor at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Va. Four times a year, he instructs law enforcement personnel from across the U.S. and around the world at the FBI's National Academy - a 10-week course that includes a comprehensive physical training program. Read O'Malley's story as part of our "Cool Jobs in Government" series.
A local military commander is asking the public to help find the person responsible for a series of shootings at Northern Virginia military buildings.
When Stewart Schwartz, executive director of the Coalition for Smarter Growth, takes a look at the local BRAC sites -- the Mark Center, Fort Belvoir, Quantico Marine Base, Bethesda Naval and Fort Meade -- he sees a "meltdown."
Animal rights organizations are offering a reward for any information concerning the slaughter of a black bear cub, found last November in Quantico, Va.