Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Quantico Marine Base
For seven years, E.J. O'Malley has been a health and fitness instructor at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Va. Four times a year, he instructs law enforcement personnel from across the U.S. and around the world at the FBI's National Academy - a 10-week course that includes a comprehensive physical training program. Read O'Malley's story as part of our "Cool Jobs in Government" series.
A local military commander is asking the public to help find the person responsible for a series of shootings at Northern Virginia military buildings.
When Stewart Schwartz, executive director of the Coalition for Smarter Growth, takes a look at the local BRAC sites -- the Mark Center, Fort Belvoir, Quantico Marine Base, Bethesda Naval and Fort Meade -- he sees a "meltdown."
Animal rights organizations are offering a reward for any information concerning the slaughter of a black bear cub, found last November in Quantico, Va.