Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Quantico
On the day D.C. Public Schools reopened after 29 schools received letters containing white powder, the FBI confirms six new suspicious letters are under investigation.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Marine Corps Museum , Pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
The team is part of the investigation into the shooting at the Marine Corps Museum last Sunday morning in which several windows were damaged.
Candidates in 12 Virginia towns are hoping residents are aware Tuesday is Election Day.
The federal government is giving Virginia $75 million to construct new and rehabilitate already existing high-speed rail in the corridor between D.C. and Richmond.