Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Qorvis Communications
Stan Collender, a budget expert and partner at Qorvis Communications, said nobody should panic just yet about possible automatic, across-the- board cuts. They won't be enacted immediately, he told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris. And Congress could still wiggle out of them.
Budget experts say memo is confusing
Stan Collender, a federal budget expert and a partner at Qorvis Communications, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the twists and turns of the budget negotiations.
One expert sees the most likely avenue to pass the White House's proposal is by adding language to a continuing resolution. Qorvis's Stan Collender said now is the time for employees, contractors and unions to make their concerns about the pay freeze heard.
Stan Collender, a federal budget guru, gives his analysis of what must be done in the coming weeks.
Stan Collender is a partner at Qorvis Communications and a regular budget guru on Federal News Radio. He says you're not out of the woods yet.
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011
Stan Collender, director of federal budget policy for Qorvis Communications, explained what the options are for the pay freeze proposal in Congress.
"The fact that the Obama White House has asked for multiple options not only is no big deal and definitely not news."