Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Purple Line
University of Maryland President Wallace Loh has not yet taken an official position on the Purple Line's alignment, but will make a recommendation to Chancellor William Kirwan in coming months.
Millions of dollars in federal funding will help further an ambitious new plan to enhance bus travel throughout the D.C. region.
With about a month to go until Maryland voters cast their ballots for governor, the Purple Line transportation project is starting to emerge as a polarizing issue.
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Capital Crescent Trail , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Maryland and Metro are looking for dramatic changes around the New Carrollton Metro. They want a developer to build homes, offices and shops there.
Tags: Metro , New Carrollton , walkable community , Martin O'Malley , WMATA , development , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , housing , Orange Line , Amtrak , MARC , Colleen Kelleher , Neal Augenstein
The Montgomery County Council voted unanimously Tuesday to add a double-track rail line between downtown Bethesda and Langley Park.
The alignment for the planned Purple Line in Maryland could be changing, and that could be bad news for some homeowners in Silver Spring.
The Montgomery County Council will discuss plans for the proposed light rail line to run on double tracks, rather than on a single track.
Returning former Gov. Robert Ehrlich to the state's highest elected office in November could spell trouble for the planned Purple Line, according to the Maryland Transit Administration planner who is supervising the project.