Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Public Service Recognition Week
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
Learn all about this year's Public Service Recognition Week.
April 16, 2010
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry discusses the work of federal employees as part of Public Service Recognition Week.
May 4, 2011
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Tags: Kirke Harper , Public Employees Roundtable , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Public Service , Kim Ainsworth , Boston Federal Executive Board , Bill Bransford , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford & Roth , pay and benefits
As the head of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, Terrence Lutes became the government's evangelist for online tax filing. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Three Pentagon Force Protection Agency officers responded when a lone gunman opened fire at the main entrance to the Pentagon on March 4, 2010. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Ideas range from sending letters to public employees to organizing a celebration showcasing the work of government agencies in your local area. Tom Fox, Director of the Partnership for Public Service's Center for Government Leadership, explains them to us.
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.