Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Public Service Recognition Week
Jenny Mattingley will host a roundtable discussion of the events during Public Service Recognition Week.
April 26, 2013
Tags: Public Employees Roundtable , workforce , Jenny Mattingley , Bill Bransford , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Pubic Service , Robyn Kehoe , federal employees education and assistance fund , Service to America Medals , YouTube , PERoundtable , Twitter , Facebook , Fed Talk
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Some departments are improving personnel practices around recruitment and knowledge management even in the face of pay freezes and criticisms of public servants. DHS created a higher education engagement group to bring in college students. GSA finds quality of applicants still strong. Senior leaders highlight successes during Public Service Recognition Week.
Tags: workforce , management , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Don Hagerling , Ray Lahood , Transportation , Kathleen Sebelius , HHS , GSA , Dan Tangherlini , morale , knowledge management , recruitment , Jason Miller
A roundtable discussion of the events at this years' Public Service Recognition Week.
April 20, 2012
Tags: workforce , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Partnership for Public Service , Public Employees Roundtable , National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration , Fed Talk
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Public Service Recognition Week is upon us, and there's a new component this year.
Throughout the Nation and around the world, public employees use Public Service Recognition Week to educate citizens about the many ways in which the Federal government serves the people and how federal government services make life better for all of us.