Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Public Service Recognition Week
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Public Service Recognition Week is upon us, and there's a new component this year.
Throughout the Nation and around the world, public employees use Public Service Recognition Week to educate citizens about the many ways in which the Federal government serves the people and how federal government services make life better for all of us.
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
Learn all about this year's Public Service Recognition Week.
April 16, 2010
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry discusses the work of federal employees as part of Public Service Recognition Week.
May 4, 2011
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Tags: Kirke Harper , Public Employees Roundtable , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Public Service , Kim Ainsworth , Boston Federal Executive Board , Bill Bransford , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford & Roth , pay and benefits
As the head of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, Terrence Lutes became the government's evangelist for online tax filing. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Three Pentagon Force Protection Agency officers responded when a lone gunman opened fire at the main entrance to the Pentagon on March 4, 2010. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.