Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Public Buildings Service
The new acting administrator of the General Services Administration has written to agency employees telling them not to allow the mistakes of a few affect the achievement of their goals. Tangherlini, who formerly served as the chief financial officer of the Treasury Department, said GSA will "redouble" its efforts to the core values of delivering efficient and effective services. GSA chief Martha Johnson resigned Monday and two of her top deputies were fired following the release of an inspector general's report detailing excessive spending at an October 2010 regional training conference.
While Martha Johnson, Stephen Leeds, and Bob Peck were let go by GSA after the release of an inspector general's report this week, former GSA Acting Administrator Jim Williams told the Federal Drive the four regional commissioners involved also deserve blame.
Elaine Clancy, director of leasing at the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the federal government's leasing landscape.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.
The Public Buildings Service Industry Relations Division works to increase awareness of PBS contract opportunities. Federal News Radio speaks with Kendra Turner, Director, Industry Relations, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration.
November 9, 2010