Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Public Building Service
House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management approved the Public Buildings Reform Act. It includes reducing GSA's Public Buildings Service workforce to 2008 levels and freezing SES bonuses through 2014 across the entire agency.
Tags: acquisition , management , GSA , Jeff Denham , Russ Carnahan , House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee , Public Buildings Reform Act , Shakeup at GSA , workforce , Jason Miller , Larry Allen , Bob Suda , John Mica
Federal News Radio hosts Tom Temin and Francis Rose join host Mark Amtower to discuss some of the top issues affecting federal workers.
April 16, 2012.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
Aug. 26, 2010
Host Larry Allen talks with Tony Costa of the Public Building Service.