Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Project on Government Oversight
Improving the performance of federal contract audits is one way a Senate Committee us trying to root out waste, fraud and abuse.
Tags: contracting , management , Claire McCaskill , Patrick Fitzgerald , Scott Brown , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Defense Contract Audit Agency , Nick Schwellenbach , contract audits , contract oversight , Scott Carr
An executive order from President Obama orders agencies to use the label of "Controlled Unclassified Information" for documents that are safeguarded but not classified.
Nick Schwellenbach, director of investigations at POGO , joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain the potential impact of a decrease of DoD audits of smaller contracts.