Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Project on Defense Alternatives
Carl Conneta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, explains how the Defense Department is trying to cut back on spending.
Carl Conetta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, discusses the Sustainable Defense Task Force's report on how to cut defense spending.
In addition to cuts in federal pay and furloughs for government workers the commission also wants to roll back defense spending. Carl Conetta, Co-Director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, says we're on the right track with defense cuts.
Carl Conetta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, said that DoD is on the right track to cut costs, but there are even more savings opportunities.