Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Professional Services Council
The President said in a speech today that federal contractor executives are getting paid too much from the government.
Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council join Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.
Tags: managment , House of Representatives , John Needham , Steve Kempf , Federal Acquisition Service , Max Stier , Partnership for Pubic Service , Alan Chvotikin , Scott Amey , Project on Government Oversight , Steven Schooner , GW Law School , Tom Temin
Do top officials know exactly how many people work under top-secret titles and what they do? We'll hear from the president of Professional Services Council.
The Defense Department will focus its energies on trying to make its IT systems so hard to penetrate that adversaries won't bother trying. The Pentagon barely mentions offensive capabilities in its new cyber strategy.
The Professional Services Council details likes and dislikes of procurement language in the 2012 DoD Authorization bill.
OMB will tell agencies to focus on management support service contracts and reduce spending by $6 billion. OMB said contracting for management support services grew at a faster rate than other types of contracting. The initiative is part of the administration's Campaign to Cut Waste.
Tags: contracting , Jeff Zients , Dan Gordon , OFPP , OMB , service contracting , management support services , Campaign to Cut Waste , Jason Miller , Richard Ginman , Commerce , Trey Hodgkins , Stan Soloway , TechAmerica , DoD
The Buy American Act was originally passed in 1933 to protect American jobs and companies.