Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Schools
A national campaign by the ACLU called "Don't Filter Me" has forced one local school district to change the filters on school computers used by students.
Tags: Hank Silverberg
Tina Amato of Fredericksburg has been charged with two counts of indecent liberties by a custodian, crimes against nature and use of a communications system to facilitate certain offenses.
Grief counselors returned to Battlefield High School in Prince William County again on Tuesday after a student committed suicide last week, the fourth teenager to do so in the county so far this school year.
Five Prince William principals have been nominated by their school communities for the Distinguished Educational Leadership Award, which recognizes an outstanding principal from each of the metropolitan area school districts.
A local high school student died over the weekend in an apparent suicide - the fourth such case involving a Prince William County teenager in just over a month.
The Prince William County school board on Wednesday votes on a plan to add 10 minutes to the school day for the rest of the year.
Kids across the area may have been happy to have all those days off due to the snowy winter, but kids in one district are learning now that they have to make some of that time up.