Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Schools
A national campaign by the ACLU called "Don't Filter Me" has forced one local school district to change the filters on school computers used by students.
Tags: Hank Silverberg
Tina Amato of Fredericksburg has been charged with two counts of indecent liberties by a custodian, crimes against nature and use of a communications system to facilitate certain offenses.
Grief counselors returned to Battlefield High School in Prince William County again on Tuesday after a student committed suicide last week, the fourth teenager to do so in the county so far this school year.
Five Prince William principals have been nominated by their school communities for the Distinguished Educational Leadership Award, which recognizes an outstanding principal from each of the metropolitan area school districts.
A local high school student died over the weekend in an apparent suicide - the fourth such case involving a Prince William County teenager in just over a month.
The Prince William County school board on Wednesday votes on a plan to add 10 minutes to the school day for the rest of the year.
Kids across the area may have been happy to have all those days off due to the snowy winter, but kids in one district are learning now that they have to make some of that time up.