Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Schools
A national campaign by the ACLU called "Don't Filter Me" has forced one local school district to change the filters on school computers used by students.
Tags: Hank Silverberg
Tina Amato of Fredericksburg has been charged with two counts of indecent liberties by a custodian, crimes against nature and use of a communications system to facilitate certain offenses.
Grief counselors returned to Battlefield High School in Prince William County again on Tuesday after a student committed suicide last week, the fourth teenager to do so in the county so far this school year.
Five Prince William principals have been nominated by their school communities for the Distinguished Educational Leadership Award, which recognizes an outstanding principal from each of the metropolitan area school districts.
A local high school student died over the weekend in an apparent suicide - the fourth such case involving a Prince William County teenager in just over a month.
The Prince William County school board on Wednesday votes on a plan to add 10 minutes to the school day for the rest of the year.
Kids across the area may have been happy to have all those days off due to the snowy winter, but kids in one district are learning now that they have to make some of that time up.