Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Public Schools
Prince William County students are in class today. Other school systems are giving up Presidents' Day.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
Virginia plans to change the way textbooks are chosen after embarrassing errors turned up in a history book used in state classrooms.
It was not Snowmageddon. But Thursday's bad weather did give school officials across the region a big decision: Do they open, close, delay or dismiss early?
Prince William County Public Schools food and nutrition services director Serena Suthers has won a national award for her innovative approach to serving healthy, low-fat, vegetarian lunch options to more than 50,000 hungry students.
Enrollments are up in Northern Virginia's school systems.
Prince William County Public Schools will break ground this week on two elementary schools and one middle school.
Only elementary schools will be affected by the change.