Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Public Schools
Prince William County students are in class today. Other school systems are giving up Presidents' Day.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
Virginia plans to change the way textbooks are chosen after embarrassing errors turned up in a history book used in state classrooms.
It was not Snowmageddon. But Thursday's bad weather did give school officials across the region a big decision: Do they open, close, delay or dismiss early?
Prince William County Public Schools food and nutrition services director Serena Suthers has won a national award for her innovative approach to serving healthy, low-fat, vegetarian lunch options to more than 50,000 hungry students.
Enrollments are up in Northern Virginia's school systems.
Prince William County Public Schools will break ground this week on two elementary schools and one middle school.
Only elementary schools will be affected by the change.