Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County Police
The Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors is furious with the federal government after learning that Carlos Montano - the man responsible for a car accident that killed one nun and injured two others Sunday morning - was an illegal immigrant in the early stages of being deported.
A senior prank at a local high school in Virginia is getting two teenagers into big trouble.
The 18-year-old driver of a car involved in a fatal crash on Logmill Road in Haymarket last month has been arrested and charged with reckless driving.
Prince William County police are searching a man suspected of sexually assaulting a woman.
Police have arersted a Woodbridge man who held his wife at gunpoint in their Cavallo Way residence Wednesday morning, before fleeing in his car.
Prince William County Police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a man who apparently tried to lure two Graham Park Middle School students into his van Monday morning in Dumfries.
A shooting in a Manassas condominium complex has left one man dead and another in hospital in unknown condition.
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A man is in police custody after causing a fatal crash in the area of Lee Highway and James Madison Highway Friday night.
Two men and a woman have been charged with burglary, larceny, vandalism and other counts stemming from a November robbery of a jewelery store, Prince William County Police said Thursday.
Tags: Woodbridge ,