Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County
The bond rating agency Moody's upgraded the county's status from Aa1, which is good, to AAA, which is excellent.
The new $18 million bridge over Neabsco Creek replaces one that was demolished because the roadway would regularly flood during heavy rains.
After three previous tries for appeal, Paul Powell's attorneys are appealing to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to commute his death sentence to life without parole. Powell is set to die on March 18 after being convicted of killing 16-year-old Stacie Reed and raping her 14-year-old sister in their Manassas home in 1999.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.