Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County
The bond rating agency Moody's upgraded the county's status from Aa1, which is good, to AAA, which is excellent.
The new $18 million bridge over Neabsco Creek replaces one that was demolished because the roadway would regularly flood during heavy rains.
After three previous tries for appeal, Paul Powell's attorneys are appealing to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to commute his death sentence to life without parole. Powell is set to die on March 18 after being convicted of killing 16-year-old Stacie Reed and raping her 14-year-old sister in their Manassas home in 1999.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.