Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prince William County
Local governments are bracing for what some say will be a dramatic increase in costs stemming from the federal health care bill.
Republican challenger Keith Fimian is conceding a narrow loss to Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly in last week's 11th Congressional District race.
It could be at least another day before the official results of the 11th Congressional District race.
A shot has been fired at the Coast Guard Recruiting Station on Potomac Mills Circle near Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, a police spokesperson tells WTOP.
Two more break-ins appear to be the work of a serial burglar plaguing Northern Virginia.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg
The southbound, reversible lanes, usually closed by 9 p.m., are now open to all traffic until midnight Monday to Thursday.
With plans for a new elementary in the works, the existing elementary will likely be put on the market for any buyer or sold to another sector of the Prince William County government.
Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart wants Virginia to replicate Arizona's law again illegal immigration.
A high school student has been arrested for allegedly posting swastika stickers throughout his school.