Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Primary elections
Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray still refuses to confirm if he will ask Michelle Rhee to stay on as schools chancellor.
The nation's anti-incumbency fervor has prompted a wave of political novices to jump into the 3rd Congressional District primary, but experts say very few of either party have raised enough money or done enough campaigning to make the outcome on Sept. 14 much of a mystery.
Tags: John Sarbanes ,
Two Republicans claiming Tea Party credentials have emerged as front-runners among 11 candidates hoping to dethrone Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski in November.
The candidates vying in Tuesday's primary in the 5th Congressional District care less about which of them emerges victorious than that someone beats 28-year Democratic incumbent, Rep. Steny Hoyer in the general election.
While Rep. Christopher Van Hollen tours the country to save a Democratic Party expected to suffer many defeats in November's election, he has to keep an eye on the four Republicans vying in Tuesday's primary for the opportunity to unseat him.
The first year of early voting in Maryland got under way Friday with more than 14,000 voters casting ballots across the state in advance of the Sept. 14 primary elections.