Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: PricewaterhouseCoopers
The Pentagon faces an uphill climb in getting ready for an audit of its consolidated financial statements by 2017, outside experts said Thursday. Nonetheless, the goal is achievable if the push is sustained by future secretaries of Defense.
The Office of Management and Budget decided FSIO met its goals of creating business process and data standards for the Financial Management Line of Business, and finished its last update of the Core Financial Systems Requirements and therefore is no longer needed.
Host Francis Rose counts down the week's top federal stories with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
It's hard to imagine collaboration in 2010 without thinking about social media. What you need to know to stay out of trouble.
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
There were high hopes that Recovery.gov, the Web site for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, would serve as a model for the latest use of XBRL. We ask Joe Kull, who is with the Washington Federal Practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, for a brief layman's explanation of XBRL.