Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Price Reduction Clause
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, discusses a number of contracting issues with host Roger Waldron.
November 19, 2013 (Encore presentation November 26, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , GSA , GSA schedules , multiple award contracting , Most favored customer , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , commercial item contracting , Interagency contracting , Carolyn Alston , Coalition for Government Procurement , Roger Waldron
Host Roger Waldron talks with Jason Workmaster, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge about the unique pricing policies and procedures of the $45 billion Multiple Award Schedule program.
January 18, 2011
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!