Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Price Reduction Clause
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement will talk about the top procurement issues in the federal market.
March 25, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , GSA , multiple award contracting , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , innovation , bid protests , Carolyn Alston , Coalition for Government Procurement , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, discusses a number of contracting issues with host Roger Waldron.
November 19, 2013 (Encore presentation November 26, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , GSA , GSA schedules , multiple award contracting , Most favored customer , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , commercial item contracting , Interagency contracting , Carolyn Alston , Coalition for Government Procurement , Roger Waldron
Host Roger Waldron talks with Jason Workmaster, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge about the unique pricing policies and procedures of the $45 billion Multiple Award Schedule program.
January 18, 2011
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!