Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Presidential Innovation Fellows program
In a Cabinet meeting this morning, the president will ask new OMB Director Sylvia Burwell to lead this reinvigorated effort to help agencies find more innovative ways to deliver better results. OMB is missing key leaders, including a deputy director for management, to shepherd this revised push to improve agency management.
Veterans Affairs PHR effort has already gone far beyond VA. After reaching 1 million users, originators of the project have set their sights on 100 million.
Federal Chief Technology Officer Todd Park said the goal of the innovation fellows program is not for private sector experts to tell them what to do and do it, but mash-up with government innovators to tackle a long-standing challenge. Each of the five projects has specific milestones in the next six months.