Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: President Obama
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.
A Nextgov study finds government is not getting high marks for transparency. Nextgov's Aliya Sternstein and Project on Government Oversight's Bryan Rahija, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how agencies can become more open.
Congress returns to work this week after the two-week Easter/Passover break. and one member of the House will be watching to see if he will be making a career move in the year to come. Rep. Todd Platts (R.-Pa.) is on a list of four names submitted by Congressional leaders to President Obama for the post of Comptroller General, a job which also includes running the Government Accountability Office. Recently, Federal News Radio spoke exclusively to Platts about his qualifications and expectations for the job.