Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: President Obama
A Nextgov study finds government is not getting high marks for transparency. Nextgov's Aliya Sternstein and Project on Government Oversight's Bryan Rahija, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how agencies can become more open.
Congress returns to work this week after the two-week Easter/Passover break. and one member of the House will be watching to see if he will be making a career move in the year to come. Rep. Todd Platts (R.-Pa.) is on a list of four names submitted by Congressional leaders to President Obama for the post of Comptroller General, a job which also includes running the Government Accountability Office. Recently, Federal News Radio spoke exclusively to Platts about his qualifications and expectations for the job.
Americans woke up Monday morning to news that Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks that forever changed U.S. foreign policy, had been killed by U.S. forces in a firefight at his luxurious hideout in Pakistan.