Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: President Obama
Five months after he announced it as a priority for his administration, President Obama still has not named a White House cybersecurity coordinator. Now, two U.S. Senators who are friends and normally see eye-to-eye on other matters find themselves in opposite corners on this issue.
Good government group weighs in ahead of cybersecurity report release.
Since 2005, the National Archives and Records Administration has been building a new, digital version of itself - the Electronic Records Archive. The Archives has met an important milestone on the path to ERA: the agency is nearing completion of the task of entering into its digital storehouse the complete records from an American Presidency.
Letter to Congress details decision to lower 2010 pay raise by 0.4 percent. President Obama cites national emergency as reason for decrease.
The head of one of Washington's many "good government" groups rates the Obama Administration on its efforts towards trasparency and open government as we approach the first anniversary of Barack Obama's Inauguration.
From Capitol Hill, most, but not all, lawmakers have generally good reviews for President Obama's pick to be cybersecurity coordinator.
Earlier this year, there were high hopes for the Obama Administration's cybersecurity policies. Now, however, the departure of one top White House cybersecurity official has raised concerns with a top Rhode Island lawmaker.
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.