Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: President Barack Obama
Phil Joyce, Professor of Public Policy and Public Administration at George Washington University, tells FederalNewsRadio that most striking aspect of the budget is not only the size of the budget, but the size of the deficit.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, tells FederalNewsRadio that he likes the ideas laid out in the presidential memo, but took issue with some statements made by President Obama when announcing the initiative.
A company that monitors peer-to-peer file sharing networks has discovered a security breach involving Marine One, according to WTOP Radio.
A summary of spending proposals from the Obama administration