Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: President Barack Obama
President Barack Obama has vowed to cut the country's budget deficit in half by the end of his first term. Obama laid out the guiding principle of his budget policy at a White House conference.
President Barack Obama has appointed Dr. Mary Wakefield as the administrator of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
House Republicans up in arms over a possible change in the management of the Census.
In a notice published in Wednesday's Federal Register, the President amended Executive Order 12859 from August 1993 by removing the AIDS Policy Coordinator and replaces it with an Assistant to the President and Chief Technology Officer
Stunned lawmakers comment as search for new HHS secty begins anew
New chief performance officer has more data than ever on agency execution