Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Prashant Gaur
In his first interview as ACT president, Prashant Gaur (PG) tells Federal News Radio about what he hopes to accomplish.
Prashant Gaur, president of the American Council for Technology, discussed his reactions to OMB's plans to reform IT management.
To achieve concrete outcomes, the will to drive change in an enterprise-wide perspective is needed to continue to breaking down barriers. We get an update on how that's going from the director of enterprise integration at DoD's Business Transformation Agency, Prashant Gaur.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.