Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Powertek
Dan Mintz, Powertek chief operating officer and former Transportation Department CIO, and John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Otto, former USPS CIO, and Dan Mintz, former Transportation Department CIO, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, former Transportation Department CIO, found much to like in Steven VanRoekel's first major speech.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service and Dan Mintz of Powertek.
Agencies are to review all IT projects over the next month, and the programs that are in the worst shape will go through TechStat sessions. This analysis is part two of a three pronged approach to fixing systemic problems with technology initiatives. Federal CIO Kundra says OMB will try to address those long-standing problems in October through the release of best practices.
Tags: technology , management , Vivek Kundra , OMB , IT project management , at-risk IT projects , Jason Millerv , Tom Carper , Susan Collins , Jeff Zients , DoT , Dan Mintz , high risk projects , Jason Miller