Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Potomac River
The Potomac Conservancy has presented Congress with a petition to do more research into intersex fish, like those found in the Potomac River.
The record high temperatures along with the absence of rain in the area has affected streamflow and groundwater levels throughout the Potomac River Basin. In the last month, precipitation levels are 50 percent below normal.
A Maryland boater has a whopper of a fish tale after catching an 8-foot shark in the Potomac River this week.
A family gathering turned into a tragedy Sunday afternoon, as a 3-year-old boy has died after falling into the Potomac River near Chain Bridge Road.
Long before the White House party crashers came the Potomac party crashers, the invasive northern snakehead fish. And these funky-looking fish continue to thrive.
A body has been found along the Potomac River, two days after a mother and daughter went missing during a Memorial Day picnic.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
Warmer weather has more people flocking to the Potomac River, and that has the National Park Service warning people about its dangers.
River levels are considered to be hazardous from Kitzmiller to Little Falls.
The U.S. Coast Guard says high water levels have caused a large barge to bump into the 14th Street Bridge. There were no injuries.