Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Postal Service
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
The request marks OSHA's first-ever call for enterprisewide changes. The department reprimands the Postal Service, calling their handling of the problem "irresponsible." USPS says they are a safe workplace, but vows to improve.
In a letter to the Office of Personnel Management, the head of the government's watchdog committee said the U.S. Postal Service's decision to halt contributions to employees' retirement fund sets a "dangerous precedent" for other cash-strapped agencies.
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.
The GAO weighs in on the Postal Service's attempts to solve their tremendous deficit.