Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Postal Service
The request marks OSHA's first-ever call for enterprisewide changes. The department reprimands the Postal Service, calling their handling of the problem "irresponsible." USPS says they are a safe workplace, but vows to improve.
In a letter to the Office of Personnel Management, the head of the government's watchdog committee said the U.S. Postal Service's decision to halt contributions to employees' retirement fund sets a "dangerous precedent" for other cash-strapped agencies.
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.
The GAO weighs in on the Postal Service's attempts to solve their tremendous deficit.