Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Polycom
Teleworkers can occasionally get a leg up on getting out the door.
When feds walk out the door, sometimes security goes out the window.
Welcome to telework, Mister First Nighter! Six quick tips on how to make that first telework snowday a success.
Telework is only a part of a bigger desire of younger workers: flexibility.
Teleworkers are learning exactly what citizens need.
From here on, when it comes to telework, it'll be a little less talk and lot more action.
Telework surfaces on the pay debate radar.
The incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee doesn't find much good in the new telework act.
Telework provides ideas to bring a piece of peace into the office.
Under all the good telework is expected to bring to government, there are some limitations built into the new law.