Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Polycom
Teleworkers can occasionally get a leg up on getting out the door.
When feds walk out the door, sometimes security goes out the window.
Welcome to telework, Mister First Nighter! Six quick tips on how to make that first telework snowday a success.
Telework is only a part of a bigger desire of younger workers: flexibility.
Teleworkers are learning exactly what citizens need.
From here on, when it comes to telework, it'll be a little less talk and lot more action.
Telework surfaces on the pay debate radar.
The incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee doesn't find much good in the new telework act.
Telework provides ideas to bring a piece of peace into the office.
Under all the good telework is expected to bring to government, there are some limitations built into the new law.