Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Josh Gerstein, a reporter for POLITICO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the latest development in the debate over the military's Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Politico tells you what to look for in the election and what it means for 2012. Also, the Economist reports that winning or losing an election is tied to the amount of porn you look at.
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Tech President
Organizers of a new, conservative initiative are issuing a fact sheet Wednesday that argues against any cuts in defense spending, Politico reports.
President Obama has signed into law, H.R. 3081, which will keep the government operating through December 3, 2010.
Some of the items listed in the House Republicans' Pledge to America directly affect federal employees. Politico's Jonathan Allen rates the odds of success for some of the pledge's items.
Politico rated the odds of success for some of the items in the House GOP's Pledge to America.
Washington elites have opinions that are a world apart from everyone else.
Tags: Charlie Mahtesian ,