Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Congress faces no good options in dealing with the $1 trillion pricetag of funding government through next year.
Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman-in-waiting for the House Oversight Committee, said he will expand oversight of government.