Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Congress faces no good options in dealing with the $1 trillion pricetag of funding government through next year.
Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman-in-waiting for the House Oversight Committee, said he will expand oversight of government.