Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Congress faces no good options in dealing with the $1 trillion pricetag of funding government through next year.
Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman-in-waiting for the House Oversight Committee, said he will expand oversight of government.