Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Congress faces no good options in dealing with the $1 trillion pricetag of funding government through next year.
Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman-in-waiting for the House Oversight Committee, said he will expand oversight of government.