Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Erika Lovley explains the impetus behind the numbers.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
The Air Force initially issued guidance that anyone accessing WikiLeaks is violating the Espionage Act. The department has since backed off from that statement.
Politico reports that all four services will receive training about the end of the policy that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
POLITICO's Rich Cohen discusses the Republicans' challenge to ending big government.
Defense Secretary wants to put a stop to acronym overuse.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.