Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Politico's Erika Lovley explains the impetus behind the numbers.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
The Air Force initially issued guidance that anyone accessing WikiLeaks is violating the Espionage Act. The department has since backed off from that statement.
Politico reports that all four services will receive training about the end of the policy that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
POLITICO's Rich Cohen discusses the Republicans' challenge to ending big government.
Defense Secretary wants to put a stop to acronym overuse.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.