Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Politico
Congressional negotiators are closer to reaching a spending deal with less than a week left before the current budget expires.
Defense Department Inspector General Gordon Heddell is stepping down Dec. 24.
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew said he's optimistic Congress will keep the government running when the CR runs out later this month. But he said the administration is undecided about whether to extend the federal pay freeze. Lew said budget cuts are an opportunity for all agencies to get better.
Reporter Alex Burns brings the Daily Debrief a unique perspective.
There are significant differences between the two measures, including stricter abortion language in the House bill, a new government-run insurance plan in the House bill that's missing from the Senate version, and a tax on high-value insurance plans embraced by the Senate but strongly opposed by many House Democrats.