Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: PlanSmartChoice
Anchor Amy Morris and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey welcome Colleen Murphy and Walton Francis for a Federal News Radio Discussion on the FEHBP Open Season.
Tags: Federal Drive , Federal News Radio Discussion , Open Season , FEHBP , pay and benefits , Mike Causey , Colleen Murphy , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employ , Suzanne Kubota
December 13 is the final day feds can make changes to their health care plans so tune in for some last minute advice. Colleen Murphy of Asparity Decision Solutions and Al Schubert with VSP are the guests.
December 13, 2010
Asparity Decision Solutions for FEHB Open Season; a brief summary of recent federal benefits changes
Colleen Murphy, President and CEO of Asparity Decision Solutions, talks about health plan selection tools.
Nov. 23, 2009
There is a free tool that can help every federal employee make their open season decisions.