Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Phyllis Schneck
Phyllis Schneck is the new deputy undersecretary of cybersecurity in the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS. She replaces Mark Weatherford, who left in April.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The administration has struggled to fulfill its promise to take enough concrete steps to make cybersecurity a national security priority. Experts say the White House fell short in several areas, most notably in getting comprehensive cyber legislation passed.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Obama Impact , David Smith , Potomac Institute , Bob Dix , Juniper Networks , Patrick Howard , SecureInfo Corp. , McAfee , Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board , White House , Congress , Larry Clinton , Internet Security Alliance , Jason Miller