Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Phil Roe
The rule, aimed at preventing fraud in the VA service-disabled veteran-owned small business program, requires that veterans control 100 percent of company decisions, even if they maintain just partial ownership. VA is taking suggestions for changing its rules.
Tags: Vetearns Affairs , Service disabled veteran-owned small business , Congress , House Committee on Veterans Affairs , acquisition , Thomas Leney , Joe Donnelly , Bill Johnson , oversight , Esther Carey , Ruben Gomez
A House subcommittee gets a progress report on the effort to reach "electronic health information interoperability" as an important legally-mandated deadline looms.
The Inspector General's office at VA found 83 per cent of contracts weren't being entered, and that made oversight and accountability nearly impossible.