Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Phil Mendelson
The new immigration law in Arizona is having a ripple effect across the country, and the debate over how authorities report the immigration status of suspects has now come to the D.C. area.
The Chief Judge for the District of Columbia says politicians have been using the murder of a popular D.C. principal for political gain and maintains the juvenile justice system is not broken.
City leaders, anti-gun groups and families touched by gun violence all rallied against new legislation Wednesday in the District.
The D.C. Council on Tuesday gave unanimous initial approval to a bill that would allow patients with chronic illnesses to buy marijuana from distribution centers sanctioned by the city.
D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray is expected to announce a run for mayor Tuesday afternoon at the Reeves Center.
D.C. Fire and EMS Chief Dennis Rubin says changes will be made to his department following the death of a 2-year-old girl.