Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Phil Bond
Bond is going into the lobbying world. He talks about the federal tech landscape with In Depth with Francis Rose.
The industry association names Daniel Varroney as its interim CEO. Bond will work on technology issues with T.J. Petrizzo.
TechAmerica's Phil Bond testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee's Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations this week to explain what the most important cyber security concerns are today.
A 3 percent withholding requirement for contractors was passed in 2005 and is set to take effect Jan. 1 2012, and government agencies are already preparing for its implementation. We learn more from Phil Bond with TechAmerica.
TechAmerica has put together the Commission on Government Technology Opportunity in the 21st Century.
Senate leaders pledge to pass a comprehensive cybersecurity bill this year. Sen. Lieberman promises a hearing and markup of the legislation before the end of June. Industry experts are concerned over the role DHS will play in regulating critical infrastructure.
Amtower is joined by TechAmerica CEO and President Phil Bond.
May 3, 2010