Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Rogoff
FTA administrator Peter Rogoff discusses the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act. Attorney Stephen Ramaley talks about a U.S. District Court's decision ruling the 8(a) program unconstitutional. Erik Wasson of The Hill talks about Sen. Tom Coburn's Wastebook 2012. Juliet Beyler discusses the upcoming deadline for service members and their families to apply for retroactive pay.
The Federal Transit Administration now has the authority to set safety standards under the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act or MAP-21.
The Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative provided $29 million to increase access to information about public transportation options for veterans and their families. The Federal Transit Administration awarded grants covering 64 projects in 33 states and one territory Monday.
Dozens of communities nationwide will soon enjoy major transit improvements, including new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities. Federal Transit Administration head Peter Rogoff gives us the details.