Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Rogoff
FTA administrator Peter Rogoff discusses the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act. Attorney Stephen Ramaley talks about a U.S. District Court's decision ruling the 8(a) program unconstitutional. Erik Wasson of The Hill talks about Sen. Tom Coburn's Wastebook 2012. Juliet Beyler discusses the upcoming deadline for service members and their families to apply for retroactive pay.
The Federal Transit Administration now has the authority to set safety standards under the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act or MAP-21.
The Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative provided $29 million to increase access to information about public transportation options for veterans and their families. The Federal Transit Administration awarded grants covering 64 projects in 33 states and one territory Monday.
Dozens of communities nationwide will soon enjoy major transit improvements, including new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities. Federal Transit Administration head Peter Rogoff gives us the details.