Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Orszag
Executive order calls for new group to include 17 private sector experts to help agencies improve the use of technology and enhance their customer service. OMB deputy director for management Jeff Zients will be the chairman of the board.
The Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System officially debuts today for contracting officers and acquisition workers to input and find information about vendors in one place.
Agencies must provide details to OFPP on how they review and deal with vendors who have not paid their taxes. IRS also is conducting a survey of its records. OMB will send President Obama a list of recommendations to improve agency processes.
Director Peter Orszag pledges an "expedited review" into allegations an OMB employee threatened to "make life miserable" for the OPM IG over possible budget cuts.
Tags: management , Peter McFarland , Ed Towns , Stephen Lynch , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , OMB , OPM , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ
Risks found with Grants.gov; OMB asks for alternatives
OPM inspector general sends letter to Reps. Towns and Lynch detailing incident between an agency budget officer and an OMB employee.
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Senators praise Lew for experience. Committee plans to vote on his nomination next week. Lew said technology, acquisition reform and performance management are among his top non-budget priorities.
Tags: management , Jack Lew , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Scott Brown , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , State Department , privacy , performance management , Jason Miller
Peter Orszag may have had the shortest tenure of any member of the Obama Cabinet, but he leaves a deep mark.
Outgoing OMB Director lists accomplishments of administration in speech at his former home, the Brookings Institution.