Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter King
President Barack Obama said he'll sign a $50.5 billion emergency relief measure for Superstorm Sandy victims as soon as it lands on his desk.
Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security announces release of three contractors held in Iraq for two weeks.
Chris Core, commentator
Catherine Herridge, national correspondent for Fox News
Cal Thomas, commentator
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, describes how the Obama administration is reaching out to Islamic leaders in the United States as hearings on homegrown terrorism are scheduled.
DHS is in the final stages of deploying version 2 of Einstein across the government, and already is making plans for version 3.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Janet Napolitano , DHS , technology , management , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
Secretary Janet Napolitano said the Einstein 3 software will be deployed across the government to detect and disrupt malicious cyber activity. Cybersecurity among the hot topics Napolitano highlighted during her State of Homeland Security address.
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.