Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Franchot
Maryland, which is home to two NFL football teams, would lose an estimated $40 million in tax revenues if the NFL's season is canceled because of a labor dispute, a study by the Maryland comptroller's office said Tuesday.
Maryland officials are working on a study to find out just how much tax revenue the state is losing to Internet sales and what could be done to recapture the money.
The Shell gas station on Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda got a surprise Wednesday morning -- an inspector from the state comptroller's office checking to make sure the gas being sold there is up to par.
John Harris knows exactly how quirky his company is. Businesses that sell boats are all over the place, especially around the Chesapeake Bay. But a business that sells build-your-own-boat kits to crafty people all over the world?
Maryland could soon join Virginia and 36 other states and the District in allowing direct wine shipments.