Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Corbett
Peter Corbett, CEO of iStrategyLabs, explains how open government data is changing the way programmers and developers do business.
Dr. Mark Drapeau
Assoc Research Fellow, National Defense University;
Founder, Mixt Media Strategy
April 27th, 2009
Service CIO Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson details how the Army will judge and award $30,000 in prize money to soldiers and civilian employees under the Apps for the Army program. Up to 100 contestants can submit apps in one of eight categories. The Army will announce the winners in August.
Peter Corbett of iStrategy Labs gives us a preview.