Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Peter Brusoe
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss how the debt limit and furloughs are affecting the economy, and how a case being reviewed by the Supreme Court, could impact future elections.
October 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Treasury Department , debt ceiling , debt limit , furloughs , government shutdown , Supreme Court , Federal Election Commission , PACS , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the BGOV 200 list of the biggest federal contractors, and break down the firts quarter lobbying numbers.
May 9, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss Fannie and Freddie underwriting practices, how much colleges and universities spend on lobbying, and how BRAC is changing the area around Fort Meade.
March 28, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac , qualified mortgage rule , dodd-frank act , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , Base Realignment and Closure , Fort Meade , NSA , Cyber Command , DISA , lobbying , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Peter Crispino , The Arundel Voice , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine how the gun control debate will affect the demand for mental health services, and how contractors will be impacted by the President's new cybersecurity executive order.
February 14, 2013
Tags: gun control , mental health , healthcare , Medicaid , Matthew Barry , cybersecurity , cybersecurity policy , President Barack Obama , Afzal Bari , infrastructure , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , Hershey , Capital Impact , acquisition , contracting , Valentine
On this week's Capital Impact show, moderator Allen Scott examines the cost of a Presidential Inauguration and Dodd-Frank regulations.
January 17, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine why Congress failed to pass comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, and the impact that money had on the 2012 election.
January 3, 2012
Tags: technology , acquisition , cybersecurity , Congress , Cyber bills , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , LinkedIn , Bank of America , lobbying , Lobbyists , Super Pacs , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the automatic budget cuts known as sequestration, risk-management for companies in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the economics behind your Thanksgiving dinner.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , federal budget , President Barack Obama , Mitt Romney , defense spending , Robert Levinson , Cameron Leuthy , Rob Barnett , energy policy , Melissa Avstreih , campaign contributions