Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pete Piringer
Five people were injured in a three-alarm fire at a high-rise apartment building in Northwest D.C. Tuesday.
Three days after D.C. Fire Chief Dennis Rubin said a firefighter photographed naked while cooking eggs in a firehouse had been placed on enforced leave, his spokesman tells WTOP the firefighter has actually never been taken out of active service.
A D.C. fire engine crashed into a Metro bus in Northwest D.C. Wednesday, injuring 22 people - including four firefighters.
The tens of thousands of people crowded onto the National Mall have kept D.C. Fire and E.M.S. crews busy.
A mother and her child are recovering, and a driver is under arrest following a serious pedestrian accident in Southeast D.C. Wednesday morning.
A two-year-old girl is in serious condition this afternoon after an accident involving chemicals in her father's car.
A woman has died, and another is in serious condition after a townhouse fire in Southeast D.C.
A person has been stabbed outside the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro station Monday afternoon.
The station reopened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The workers were in the basement of a D.C. home when the second floor collapsed onto the first floor.