Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pete Piringer
Five people were injured in a three-alarm fire at a high-rise apartment building in Northwest D.C. Tuesday.
Three days after D.C. Fire Chief Dennis Rubin said a firefighter photographed naked while cooking eggs in a firehouse had been placed on enforced leave, his spokesman tells WTOP the firefighter has actually never been taken out of active service.
A D.C. fire engine crashed into a Metro bus in Northwest D.C. Wednesday, injuring 22 people - including four firefighters.
The tens of thousands of people crowded onto the National Mall have kept D.C. Fire and E.M.S. crews busy.
A mother and her child are recovering, and a driver is under arrest following a serious pedestrian accident in Southeast D.C. Wednesday morning.
A two-year-old girl is in serious condition this afternoon after an accident involving chemicals in her father's car.
A woman has died, and another is in serious condition after a townhouse fire in Southeast D.C.
A person has been stabbed outside the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro station Monday afternoon.
The station reopened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The workers were in the basement of a D.C. home when the second floor collapsed onto the first floor.