Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pete Piringer
Two Metrobuses have collided in Southeast D.C., and several people are being evaluated for injuries.
Tags: Metrobus ,
Five firefighters were injured -- one of them critically -- while battling a house fire in Northeast early Friday
Several children at a local elementary school have been taken to the hospital after ingesting cocaine.
"Do not drive into any kind of moving water situation, turn around, don't drown" says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.
High winds have blown over the National Christmas Tree, which is lit by the president every year on the Ellipse south of the White House.
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
The U.S. Marshals Service says two of its deputies were hurt when a suspect set himself on fire as they tried to serve a warrant at a Washington rowhouse.
Tags: fire ,
Metro says a man stabbed while exiting the Georgia Avenue/Petworth station Sunday suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Several buildings near Mount Vernon Square have been evacuated after construction crews struck a gas line.
Five MARC commuter rail cars have derailed after a slow-speed collision with a freight train in Union Station's rail yard. MARC's afternoon service is not expected to be affected.