Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pete Piringer
Two Metrobuses have collided in Southeast D.C., and several people are being evaluated for injuries.
Tags: Metrobus ,
Five firefighters were injured -- one of them critically -- while battling a house fire in Northeast early Friday
Several children at a local elementary school have been taken to the hospital after ingesting cocaine.
"Do not drive into any kind of moving water situation, turn around, don't drown" says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.
High winds have blown over the National Christmas Tree, which is lit by the president every year on the Ellipse south of the White House.
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
The U.S. Marshals Service says two of its deputies were hurt when a suspect set himself on fire as they tried to serve a warrant at a Washington rowhouse.
Tags: fire ,
Metro says a man stabbed while exiting the Georgia Avenue/Petworth station Sunday suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Several buildings near Mount Vernon Square have been evacuated after construction crews struck a gas line.
Five MARC commuter rail cars have derailed after a slow-speed collision with a freight train in Union Station's rail yard. MARC's afternoon service is not expected to be affected.