Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Performance Institute
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. Learn some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. We hear some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute live at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Some people think the agencies are "measured enough"and some think your agency is overmeasured.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
The Performance Institute's Jon Desenberg tells the Federal Drive what agencies should expect to do once the new bill goes into effect
This week's most important Federal news stories as selected by Tom Simmons of Citrix and Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute.